BONUS EPISODE #2
Leveraging Your True Hardwired Strengths for Success
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- Two-thirds of your weaknesses are simply your strengths misapplied
- Why writing is such a powerful tool to actively help you change your ingrained beliefs
- You are enough -- just as you are
Wisdom From Alissa:
- When we overuse or underuse our natural strengths, they become weaknesses.
- Optimizing your strengths takes care of your weaknesses.
- Our society views confidence and arrogance as the same thing. But they're not. Go ahead and be confident and bring the "best you" to each situation.
- Stay open to the resources in your life.
- Establish relationships with trusted advisors.
- Confidence, along with vulnerability, allows us to be perfectly lopsided and perfectly OK!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
About Alissa Daire Nelson:
Alissa Daire Nelson is regularly featured on television news segments, inside major blogs and publications, and on podcasts from all over the globe.
She's an accomplished Success Coach, Speaker, host of the Frickin' Awesome Entrepreneur podcast as well as published Author of the hot new book, From Frustrated to Frickin' Awesome: 4 Steps to Achieve Success You're Wired For.
But more than anything else she's an exceedingly proud wife and mother of two, who loves helping others discover how to make their business and relationships thrive in harmony.
Alissa's website is Daire2Succeed.com
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
"Confidence, along with vulnerability, allows us to be perfectly lopsided and perfectly OK." Alissa Daire Nelson
Want to stop your critical internal voice from ruining your day? Check out this awesome podcast.
Join the Community:
We invite you to join the Stop the Bully Within community on Facebook to connect with and get support from other members. We will pop in often to say hi and answer questions there. Join the Stop the Bully Within Community today!
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Listen to the Next Episode:
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com or leave a message in the "comments" section below. We would love to hear from you!