Are You Aware of Your Bully Within?
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- Being bullied can negatively affect every area of your life
- How to recognize when your Inner Bully is holding you back and causing you pain
- The four themes your Inner Bully uses that damages your esteem, self-confidence, and self-worth
- When and why your Inner Bully is most likely to sabotage you
- Goal: Become aware of each instance when your Inner Bully is trying to hold you back or cause you pain
- Pay special attention to your thoughts and feelings this week and write in your notebook journal each time you catch your Inner Bully in the act
- Do not confront your Inner Bully – just practice being aware
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
"Self-bullying is like death by a thousand paper cuts. It's the little voice in the back of your mind that keeps telling you that you're not good enough or that you're going to fail." Joseph Wolfgram
Want to learn how to control your thoughts and feelings? Check out the Stop the Bully Within podcast.
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their life by taking control of their mind.
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com We would love to hear from you!
Join the Community:
We invite you to join the Stop the Bully Within community on Facebook to connect with and get support from other members. We will pop in often to say hi and answer questions there. Join the Stop the Bully Within Community today!
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Check Out the Next Episode: