How to Disarm Your Inner Bully's Secret Weapons
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- One very powerful technique to disarm any of your Inner Bully's secret weapons
- The the most powerful words in the English language to create your dream life
- Words to avoid when commanding your subconscious mind
- GOAL: Disarm your Inner Bully's secret weapons with this one powerful technique AND continue to master the art of transforming your Inner Bully
- ACTION STEP ONE:
- Go through your journal and rewrite the statements your Inner Bully said to you this past week (If you did not do this exercise, either go back to your previous entries or think of what your Inner Bully often say to you and write those down.)
- Create a positive affirmation for each negative statement
- ACTION STEP TWO:
- Compare your affirmations to the 7 steps we've mentioned to make sure all 7 elements are there. If not, correct it before going further. Click here to get your free pdf summary of how to create powerful affirmations.
- ACTION STEP THREE:
- Pick up to three affirmations to start on this week. Start by saying one statement out loud with meaning and purpose. Next, close your eyes and fully visualize that statement using your five senses. Bring in as many feel good emotions as you can.
- ACTION STEP FOUR:
- If your affirmation feels good: breathe in deeply to anchor that good feeling then go on to your next affirmation.
- If saying or visualizing your positive affirmations feels uncomfortable, remember to soften your affirmations to, "I'm willing to..." and even "I'm willing to know that it's possible to..." if needed.
- ACTION STEP FIVE:
- Continue to challenge your Inner Bully as you've previously done.
- Take several deep breaths and ask yourself:
- What story am I telling myself about this situation?
- Are the concerns that I’m having now valid for this particular situation, or is it my Inner Bully telling me stories from my past to keep me inside my box.
- What do I truly want to do?
- What can I do right now to be the Boss?
- Spend a few minutes two times each day and use your imagination to practice being the way you want to be in your mind--over and over again. You can practice the same scenario you've practiced last week, or you can create a new scenario to practice.
- REMEMBER: Each time you have an emotion that you don't want to have, you can also practice neutralizing that emotion and shift yourself into a calm state by using the simple and powerful "Choosing Calm" and "Simple Truth" techniques.
- ** Use your journal to track your progress.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
"To create the changes you want in life, remember to focus on what you want rather than what you no longer want." Joseph Wolfgram Learn more at
Want to learn how to create powerful affirmations? Check out this podcast to learn how.
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their life by taking control of their mind.
Join the Community:
We invite you to join the Stop the Bully Within community on Facebook to connect with and get support from other members. We will pop in often to say hi and answer questions there. Join the Stop the Bully Within Community today!
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com or leave a message below in the "comments" section. We would love to hear from you!
Love the Show?
Listen to the Next Episode: