BONUS EPISODE #3
I Survived Bullying and So Can You!
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- You are not alone. Others are going through what you're going through and help is available.
- Ways to empower yourself through affirmations, journaling, finding your passion
- Simple ways you can show someone they matter
Wisdom From Tensie:
- If you see someone being pushed around, be a friend because you never know what type of difference you can make.
- If you are being bullied, please share with someone. Don’t keep it bottled in.
- Words of affirmations are powerful. Start at a young age to build your self-confidence.
- The earlier you can realize your self worth, the harder it will be for someone to knock you down.
- We all have our stories. We all have our challenges and obstacles that we have gone through and overcome, but you can’t play victim your whole life.
- When someone tells you that you can’t do something, you don’t have to tell them. Just show them.
- Find your fire. Find your talent. Prove people wrong. Find your passion and don’t play victim.
- Take your situation and circumstance and turn them around. Turn your scars into stars.
- Success doesn’t happen over night, take it step by step.
- Be true to who you are and the right people will be in your corner.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Book: Bullied From Terror to Triumph: My Survival Story
- 24 Hour Helpline: Youth Suicide Prevention LIfeline: 800-273-8255
- From 6 PM - 10 PM. Pacific Standard Time: Teen Online 310-855-4673
- 24 Hour Helpline: The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386
- 24 Hour Helpline (Teen Dating Violence) Love is Respect: 866-331-9474
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide
- Youth Suicide Prevention
- National Bullying Prevention Center
- Stop Bullying
About Tensie J. Taylor:
Tensie J. Taylor is an educator, author, and motivational speaker. She holds a bachelor’s degree inCommunication and minor in Psychology from North Carolina State University and a master’s degree inPostsecondary Administration and Student Affairs from the University of Southern California. She is originally from Louisburg, North Carolina and began sharing her gift of writing and oratory at three years old and has travelled across the country and world giving speeches and sharing her story. She is passionate about raising awareness on bullying in hopes of ending it; this is a cause very near and dear to her heart. She resides in Los Angeles, California. T
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
"It can be tough to be vulnerable, but in the end, it could save a life." Tensie J. Taylor Learn more at
Want to stop your critical internal voice from ruining your day? Check out this awesome podcast.
Join the Community:
We invite you to join the Stop the Bully Within community on Facebook to connect with and get support from other members. We will pop in often to say hi and answer questions there. Join the Stop the Bully Within Community today!
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Listen to the Next Episode:
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com or leave a message in the "comments" section below. We would love to hear from you!