BONUS EPISODE #1
Overcoming Challenges With Mindfulness
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- Bullying hurts and what you can do about it
- What mindfulness is and how it helps you to overcome your obstacles
- How to stay mindful and calm even in bad situations
Wisdom From Bruce:
- Don’t give up— it can get better. You will find ways to make your life better.
- Focus on now— not what happened last week, last month, or the future.
- If you don’t judge others or situations, you’ll judge yourself much less.
- Don't give the negative situation a life of its own— back off, re-assess.
- Everyone has their story, path, and journey. Take a deep breathe and know you are going to be ok.
- You can be a powerful influencer. You can impact people significantly with your actions.
- Being mindful can help you overcome your challenges.
- Practice deep breathing to calm, relax, and center yourself
- Journal your thoughts and feelings to understand and work through your challenges
- Engage in meditation to reduce stress and increase self-awareness
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
About Bruce Langford:
Bruce Langford is a speaker, author, and podcaster who helps people use mindfulness to carve out a better, more fulfilling life. He has worked as a bullying prevention speaker since 2003 when he decided to leave his full-time teaching job and take action to address bullying head-on. He founded the company, ‘Stand Up Now’ to spread the message that when we all focus on respect, bullying will decline. Bruce is also host of the podcast, ‘Mindfulness Mode’ where his goal is to share how mindfulness can increase calm, focus and happiness for everyone, and ultimately reduce bullying.
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
"You can be a powerful influencer. You can impact people significantly with your actions." Bruce Langford
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their life by taking control of their mind.
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at success@JacquiLetran.com We would love to hear from you!
Join the Community:
We invite you to join the Stop the Bully Within community on Facebook to connect with and get support from other members. We will pop in often to say hi and answer questions there. Join the Stop the Bully Within Community today!
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Check Out the Next Episode: