In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- You are more courageous than you realize.
- Fear is a human emotion, not something to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.
- How to tap into your Inner Super Power of Courage and go after what you want with confidence.
- GOAL: Use the Inner Super Power of Imagination to over come your fear.
- ACTION STEP ONE:
- Grab your notebook and look back to what you wrote down from last week’s action step. Look at the fear and goal that you identified. Write down 2-3 baby steps you are committed to taking this week in real life to start moving closer to achieving your goal.
- ACTION STEP TWO:
- Spend the next 10 to 15 minutes thinking of the things you’ve been wanting to do but thought you didn’t have the courage for. Write down whatever comes to mind.
- Next, pick two to three things from that list that you are committed to doing to this week to challenge yourself and strengthen your courage muscle.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Unleash Your Inner Super Powers
Podcast: Stop the Bully Within: Season One
Podcast: Season Two: The Inner Super Power of Words
Podcast: Season One, Episode 5: How to Stay Calm Even in Difficult Situations
Read or listen to Jacqui's books for free AND support the show by clicking on the links below:
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their life by taking control of their mind.
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
Courage is not the absence of fear, it’s taking action in spite of having fear. Learn to tap into your courage here:
Fear lives in your imagination. It doesn't exist in the present moment. Check out this podcast and learn more:
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Coming Up Next:
Catch Up On Season One:
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com or leave a message below in the "comments" section. We would love to hear from you!