In This Episode, You'll Discover:
- How to use the Inner Super Power of your imagination to create your desired change.
- Why daydreaming is good for you, and how to use it to your advantage.
- You have a Personal Creation Studio with unlimited "do-overs" to perfect your skills.
- GOAL: Use the Inner Super Power of Imagination to over come your fear.
- ACTION STEP ONE:
- Grab your notebook and look back to what you wrote down from the first episode of this season where you identified a fear that you wanted to overcome.
- On a new sheet of paper, write down your fear as well as the goal you want to achieve.
- ACTION STEP TWO:
- Rewrite your goal into a powerful “I AM statement.”
- ACTION STEP THREE:
- Looking at your “I AM” statement, create a mini movie of you having already achieved your goal.
- ACTION STEP FOUR:
- With your mini-movie in mind, imagine going into your Personal Creation Studio, and practicing your desired outcome. Keep practicing until you feel calm and comfortable with it.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Unleash Your Inner Super Powers
Podcast: Stop the Bully Within: Season One
Podcast: Season One, Episode 4: It's All In Your Mind
Podcast: Season One, Episode 7: How to DisArm Your Inner Bully's Secret Weapons (by using Affirmations)
Awards: Nautilus Book Award
Read or listen to Jacqui's books for free AND support the show by clicking on the links below:
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their life by taking control of their mind.
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein. Learn to tap into your Imagination here:
Want to access your imagination to create the life you want? Check out this podcast:
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Check Out the Next Episode:
Catch Up On Season One:
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com or leave a message below in the "comments" section. We would love to hear from you!