Transforming Your Inner Bully into Your Best Friend
In This Episode:
- We discussed the summary of Season One and recapped these important points:
- Your Inner Bully is really your Bodyguard doing all it can to keep you "safe."
- Unfortunately, "safe" means do not change, stay exactly as you are.
- Your Bodyguard uses 4 secret weapons to keep you playing small.
- Don't buy into your Inner Bully's stories or fear tactics, question them.
- Your Inner Bully cannot continue its story without your involvement.
- When you focus on the present moment, you cannot be in your head thinking negative thoughts or create scary what if situations.
- Your Inner Bully likes to use absolute language such as, “NEVER, ALWAYS, EVERYBODY, NOBODY.”
- Your Subconscious Mind is Your Body Guard, Your Inner Bully, and your most dedicated Personal Assistant.
- Every thought you have and every feeling you feel, is a command to your subconscious mind, “This is the experience I want. Give me more of this experience.”
- Use your imagination to vividly practice being the way you want to be.
- Your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference between a real event, versus an imagined event.
- Create powerful goal statement using the S.M.A.R.T. goal technique and small action steps to create a roadmap for achieving your goals.
- Create affirmations to rewire your mind.
- Use deep breathing, the Choosing Calm or Simple Truth method to keep calm and present focused.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 1: Are You Aware of Your Inner Bully?
Episode 2: How to Stop Your Inner Bully in Its Tracks
Episode 3: The Boss, the Bully, and the Bodyguard
Episode 4 It's All in Your Mind
Episode 5: How to Stay Calm and Present Even in Difficult Situations
Episode 6: The Four Secret Weapons Your Inner Bully Uses Against You
Episode 7: How to Disarm Your Inner Bully's Secret Weapons
Episode 8: Rewire Your Mind for Success
Episode 9: How to Create Highly Effective Goals
Click to Tweet:
Want to share the Stop the Bully Within podcast on Twitter? Just click on the box below and send this tweet out automatically.
Want to learn how to stay calm and present even in difficult situations? Check out this podcast and learn how.
Want to learn how to control your thoughts and feelings? Check out the Stop the Bully Within podcast.
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their life by taking control of their mind.
Join the Community:
We invite you to join the Stop the Bully Within community on Facebook to connect with and get support from other members. We will pop in often to say hi and answer questions there. Join the Stop the Bully Within Community today!
Spread the Love:
If you know someone who would benefit from our show, please share!
Got Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about today’s episode or want to share your thoughts, you can email us at Success@JacquiLetran.com or leave a message below in the "comments" section. We would love to hear from you!
Love the Show?
Listen to Our Next Episode:
Follow These 5 Simple Steps to Leave a Comment Below